Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Welcome!


Welcome to my little shop.  I make a variety of handmade items, so please spend some time looking at the different pages( see above in the header for page links).

My mother taught me to sew when I was young, and I still have the first dress I ever made.  A lovely, and very dated, turquoise polka-dot tiered dress with bows up the back.  I don't think it will ever be in style again, but I hold onto anyway, to remind me of my eight year old self, and my first finished project.

I have been sewing off and on again and finally decided that maybe other people might like some of the things I make.

Right now I am making sandwich bags, snack bags, wet bags, and changing pads.  But I am always trying out new patterns and will add things to my shop, so keep checking back.

If you have questions or comments, email me.

1 comment: